Something unprecedented is being planned for this weekend in Daytona Beach, Florida. The historic high banked turns of Daytona International Speedway will be host to over 1,000 Ferraris in order to break the world record for the largest parade of Ferraris.
We were curious why the track’s owner, Jim France, took a vacation to Maranello last year. Now, we can gather that this trip was probably intended to plan the details of the event. Taking place December 1st to 4th, this Sunday will see the first Ferrari Mondiali in the USA. At the Ferrari Mondiali, a plethora of event will be taking place, including the record-breaking lap and the anticipated Finali Mondiali 2016.
We invite you to join us along with Ferrari of Fort Lauderdale for a once-in-a-lifetime experience. The prestigious dealer has devised two packages for the weekend (Scuderia Shields not included). For the world record breaking parade around the track, $255 includes a parking pass and entry to the event. But if you want the VIP experience it will set you back $2,500 . That price includes:
- Round Trip Vehicle Transport to/from Daytona*
- 3-Night Stay at the Hampton Inn Daytona Speedway
- Ferrari Weekend Premium Hospitality Pass
- Guinness World Record Attempt Pass | December 3, 2016 | 6pm
- Parking Pass
- Ferrari Paddock Lunch Pass
- Finali Mondiali Dinner | December, 3, 2016 | 8pm
- Guest Fee: $750 per person**