Introducing The Brodozer: one mean and modified 2011 Ford F-350 that’s ready to climb just about anything.
Based on the aforementioned F-350 truck, The Brodozer is an insanely capable truck built by Sparks Motors/Diesel Brothers. With four-wheel steering, The Brodozer can steer itself towards just about any obstacle and tackle it with ease. Making sure this truck can power up and over rocks is a 6.7-liter Powerstroke Diesel Motor. Furthering its rock crawling capabilities are a plethora of modifications, including:
- 20- x 18-inch double beadlock wheels
- Brand New Modified Axletech 9 ton planetary Axles with disc brakes and air lockers
- Axletech 2 speed transfer case
- Peterbilt Drivelines
- Mickey Thompson 54″x19.5″x20″ Baja Claw Tires
- PSC Front and Rear Hydraulic Steering Setup
- King 3.0×18 coil over shocks
- Custom 4 Link Suspension using monster trucks heim joints and link gives
Yeah, The Brodozer is the real deal.