Many kids dream of the Batmobile and many kids dream of having 340,000 Lego pieces to build with. Now, Chevrolet has made both of those dreams comes true with a life-size replica of the Batmobile used in The Lego Batman Movie, built out of Legos.
This crime-fighting, brick-built car measures in at 17-feet long and weighs a hefty 1,695.5 lbs– it’s no joke. It was created to help promote the new movie at the North American International Auto Show. Here’s are some quick facts on this car:
- It’s 83 inches (6.92 feet) high, 204 inches (17 feet) long and 111 inches (9.25 feet) wide.
- Total weight is 1,695.5 pounds. Each tire is just over 100 pounds.
- The interior frame is made from more than 86 feet of square tube aluminum and weighs 282.5 pounds.
- Total number of LEGO® bricks used to build the Batmobile: 344,187
- Total number of LEGO® colors used: 17
- The LEGO® Batmobile took 222 hours to design and 1,833 hours to build.
- The LEGO® Batmobile was designed and assembled in the LEGO® Model Shop in Enfield, Connecticut, by LEGO® Master Builders.
D.I. Auto Care
4747 E Elliot Rd,
Phoenix, AZ 85044
Phone: (480) 233-1529
Window Tint Installation and Removal